Cypress Pointe Resort is located just minutes from the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, Downtown Disney, Universal Studios, City Walk, Kennedy Space Center, Sea World and all there is in Orlando.
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores: A Shopping Experience Too Good To Pass Up! Enjoy shopping at one of Central Florida’s favorite outlet shopping centers – the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Stores offer factory direct, quality merchandise at savings up to 75% everyday! Old Navy, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Carter’s, Eddie Bauer, Oshkosh, Nine West, Reebok, Samsonite, Vanity Fair, Character Outlet, Factory Brand Shoes, Rack Room Shoes, Tommy Hilfiger, Vitamin World, Converse, Justice, G by Guess, Calvin Klein and many more. Check with the hotel guest service desk for information on their free scheduled shopping shuttle. VIP Group Shuttle Service is available for qualified groups of 20 or more. Food Court & World of Coffee Internet Cafe. Children’s playground. Convenient store front parking. Free bus parking.
FREE OUTLET SHUTTLE DAILY– 9:50AM at Clubhouse
- Adventure Island – Adventure Island’s 30 acres of water-drenched fun in the sun features the ultimate combination of high- speed thrills and tropical, tranquil surroundings for guests of all ages.
- Blizzard Beach – Blizzard Beach is one of the best themed Orlando water parks! As the name suggests, each water slide and activity provides ice-cold fun to cool you to the core.
- Typhoon Lagoon – Tropical Typhoon Lagoon creates a perfect blend of exotic scenery and thrilling water rides!
- Wet ‘n Wild – Wet ‘n Wild’s world-class signature thrill rides and quality service offer something for fun-lovers of all ages.
- Busch Gardens – Busch Gardens is the ultimate family adventure park offering an array of fascinating attractions based on exotic encounters with the African continent.
- Gatorland – Gatorland is a 110-acre alligator theme park and wildlife preserve.
- Kennedy Space Center – The only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, meet an Astronaut, see giant rockets, train in spaceflight simulators, and even view a launch.
- City of Orlando – Official web site for the City of Orlando, Florida
- Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau – official visitor information
- Orlando Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- OrlandoAirports.net – Greater Orlando Aviation Authority – Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL)
- Orlando Sentinel – The definitive online source for Orlando breaking news plus information on weather, sports, entertainment, shopping, restaurants, real estate, jobs, business, classifieds and more.
Just a few of the many restaurants close to Cypress Pointe Resort:
- Giordano’s Pizza
- Domino’s Pizza (Sponsor Vendor – 407-239-1221 Open until 3AM))
- Olive Garden
- Joe’s Crab Shack
- Pizza Hut
- TGI Fridays
- Rainforest Cafe
- Dunkin Donuts
- Miller’s Ale House
- Cici’s Pizza
- Steak ‘N Shake
- Chevy’s Fresh Mex
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Bahama Breeze
- Macaroni Grill
- Planet Hollywood
- Flippers Pizzeria
- Johnnie’s Hideaway
- Burger King
All trademarks belong to the respective companies listed, are not associated with Cypress Pointe Resort and are offered solely for informational purposes.