Skysa App Bar
- 09/11/12 – Work continues on the ADA remediation at the Clubhouse – Photos from 9/7/12
- The reinforced footings are prepared
- There are 4 total – one in each corner of the portico canopy
- All construction is inspected and approved by the County
- Construction supplies, waste container and equipment on site
- Frame for concrete pour is under construction
- View from Clubhouse entry out to Flag Island
- Massive mounts to be set in concrete for steel pavilion supports
- More progress on 9/11/12
- Finished, inspected footers await concrete pour
- New structure will extend the original small covered entry over the new paver driveway
- After footers are completed the new grade will be established and reconfigured sidewalks poured.
- 9/12/12 UPDATE:
- The footings in, the first steel rises!
- The portico will have a full 13′ clearance to help prevent any accidental impacts
- The roof drains will be concealed inside the pillars for a clean appearance
- The driveway width will be the same as before despite the wider sidewalk
- View from entryway to Flag Island with the base steel frame in place
- Update 9/21/12 – Rain has delayed progress but here are two updated photos from Monday:
- The front entry by doors awaits the new ADA approved, non-slip pavers
- The framing for the Portico roof is under construction. Total project remains on schedule.
- Much more to come. Check back to see progress pictures.
Leave a Reply