We have put together an outline to help you with efficient, timely reservations to make the most out of your vacation ownership at Cypress Pointe Resort.
If you are a Diamond Club Member, you do not need to contact VRI or the resort for reservations. Please call Diamond Resorts at (877) 258-2786 to request your reservations.
- 1. Whether you are using your week at your resort or exchanging through one of the exchange companies, you must reserve a week at your resort first. You can confirm reservations by the following methods:
- A. Use our real time, Online Owners Reservation System 24hrs/day (Login Required)
- B. Use a Reservation Request Card.
- C. By e-mailing the VRI Central Preservations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Reservations use only please. Use our online reservation form here.
- D. By calling the VRI Reservations Department at (949) 859-2181. The office is open Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm, and Saturday from 8:30am to 4:00pm, PST. We are closed on most holidays and on Sundays.
- 2. If you are planning to use your reservation then that is all there is to it. You will receive a confirmation in the mail within 7 to 10 business days, international owners slightly longer.
If you plan to deposit your time with RCI or II we ask that you make your reservation first by following steps 1 and 2 above. Please indicate to the representative that you plan to deposit your time then:
- 3 A. If you plan to exchange your reservation with Resort Condominiums International (RCI), you may call them at (877) 874-3334 in order to deposit your week. Please review the VRI Vacation Guide to take advantage of the many discounts available to you as a VRI member.
- 3 B. If you plan to exchange your reservation with Interval International (II), you may call them at (800) 634-3415. Please review the information that was sent to every owner in regards to Interval Internationals Exchange Program.
- 3 C. If you want to use the VRI*ety System please call VRI Reservations at (949) 859-2181 (No additional membership fee required)