Skysa App Bar
- 11/2/12 The ADA Clubhouse Entry work is complete! Grand opening today.
Completed Porte Cochere
- 10/29/12 – Nearly ready to open Update 11/1/12
- The roofing goes on
- Landscaping arrives for install
- Lights moved from original porch to new structure
- Schedule calls for final inspection tomorrow and opening 10/31/12.
- In the lobby / Gift Shop a new sign is up to identify our Business Center
- Computers and printers available.
- Update 11/1/12
- The new landscaping is placed
- Looking out from under the newly covered area toward entrance driveway
- New, smaller palms replace the tall palms that had to be removed.
- Work extends to the area at the front of the Clubhouse where the sidewalk work was done
- Most of the safety fence has been removed in preparation of full opening (awaiting roofers work)
- The Grand Opening! 11/2/12
- Final curb painting and construction cleanup
- Landscaping in place to greet guests
- Redone Flag Island
- And the project is complete – first car drives in
- All guests will enjoy a covered, ADA accessible entrance to the Clubhouse & Pool
- A new sign and some mulching is all that remains to be completed and will be done soon.
- Quite a change from the steel shell of 8 weeks ago. Another project successfully completed.
Leave a Reply